TokenStars is the first platform tokenizing celebrities on the blockchain.
Thus, TokenStars gives solution to 3 main problems:
- helps to raise money for developing skills and getting better results to young talents;
- gives fans the possibility to influence the careers of their favorites;
- provides advertising with more involved viewers.
Building an ecosystem simplifying the interaction between celebrities, fans, token-holders, advertisers, talent scouts and promoters – that’s the mission of TokenStars.
Using blockchain technology in this project helps to create a transparent and verifiable system eliminating middlemen.
In addition to professional athletes and sports teams, TokenStars plans to work with the entertainment industry celebrities (cinema, music), who have millions of fans.
Their first ICO with ACE token was a success and now TokenStars presents TEAM – an ERC-20 compatible token!
TEAM tokens will serve as
- TokenStars platform access tool that verifies the rights to participate in events held within the framework of the system.
- Internal currency that will be used for internal payments on the platform. This will eliminate the difficulties associated with using fiat money: low transaction speed and restrictions on transfers abroad.
- Form of expressing the opinion of the community. TokenStars will allow all TEAM token owners to participate in the adoption of operational decisions related to the growth of the TokenStars business, through decentralized voting in the community.
The platform consists of 12 integrated modules, through which participants interact with each other and perform other actions. Modules can be combined, depending on the purpose.
All modules are divided into 4 layers, based on the functionality:
- The layer of crowdfunding allows talented juniors and celebrities to attract funding for their career development.
- The infrastructure layer contains functional tools for basic operations on the platform (such as voting and scouting).
- The layer of the fan community is aimed at expanding the audience and growth of social capital/report/reputation of celebrities. Fans will be able to communicate and to participate in social activities with your favorite stars, what will be to increase the involvement of the audience of celebrities.
- The layer of brands and advertising provides brands with access to relevant data and the target audience involved, advertising campaigns (promotional smart contracts or exclusive merchandising from the stars).
Utilization of TEAM tokens is required in 10 modules of the platform to provide the greater part of cooperation among platform members:
- giving incentives to fans and outside experts for the promotion of young talents
- participating in voting surveys
- accessing restricted offers from celebrities, etc.
TokenStars has been designed and created by a highly experienced team. The members of this project are experts in varios fields whichgives them a deep understanding of the challenges faced by many crypto enterprises including the legal, regulatory and compliance issues.
- Pavel Stukolov – CEO
- Evgeniy Potapov – CTO
- Timur Gavrilov – Head of Product
- Irina Shashkina – Marketing Director
- Michael Zak – COO, Head of Celebrities ICO
- Madina Hooke – Head of Sponsorships
- plus the TokenStars team & advisers
Token Sale Details
Token name: TEAM
Based on: Ethereum, ERC-20
Token price: 0.0001 BTC
Payments methods: Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Neo (NEO)
Softcap: 1 million USD
Hardcap: 15 million USD
Sales period: December 20, 2017-February 28, 2018
Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1387958